CDBKUP is a professional-grade open-source package for backing up filesystems
onto CD-Rs or CD-RWs.
- Supports full or incremental backups.
- Results are stored as GNU tarballs on ISO 9660 filesystems.
- Excellent support for multi-session CDs.
- Large backups can be split between multiple CDs.
- Supports gzip, bzip2 or no compression.
Please send questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other CD Backup Utilities
- backup - A Simple script using find, cpio and fsplit with excellent documentation.
- cdbackup - Copies a stream to or from multiple raw CD-R(W)s.
- yacdbak - Seems quite similar to cdbkup in purpose.